Changing the shape of your nose is a difficult decision. That is why, before visiting the surgeon, we advise you to read this guide to understand what type of nose correction you need.
- Doctor of the highest category
- Plastic surgeon
- Ph.D. candidate
- Bohomolets National Medical University
- Ukrainian Military Medical Academy (diploma with honors)
- Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- Fellowship courses in Singapore, France, and Turkey
- Member of the All-Ukrainian Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- Lecturer at the Department of Military Surgery of the Ukrainian Military Medical Academy
- Participated in international conferences devoted to rhinoplasty
Posts by this author
If you are worried about whether rhinoplasty can correct your nose defect, then this article is for you. In this gallery, we have collected photos before and after the removal of physiological and aesthetic defects of the nose.
If you are dreaming of getting your nose corection, then you simply must read this guide, which describes the answers to all the most worrying questions that potential patients may have.